Monday, April 4, 2011

hi.

My name is Natalie Awhina Keay Britsch
I was born in Provo, Utah on December 18, 1993.
I've moved about 15 times, & I like it.
I cheer for BYU, but I will be attending UofU.
I want to get an MBA.
I like surprise visits.
I hate being home alone at night.
I work at Cold Stone in American Fork.
My neighbor is a cop, & that comforts me.
I'm not that smart, but I try really hard.
I believe we all carry a sob story with us.
I may not know you, but I probably like you.
I enjoy people watching.
When I'm around people I don't know, I'm very quiet. I like to watch.
If you know me, I hope you like me.
But, if not, I don't care enough to try & change your mind.
I love music. Though I'm not a musician.
I love having a boyfriend. But I am not looking for one.
Fresh laundry out of the dryer, is a pleasure from heaven.
If I get to heaven, I imagine Ava Maria will be playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment