Monday, April 4, 2011

P.C.H.


Are you confused?
Well, it's okay. Don't be. It's all fine.
This is me, though.
.
I would tell you what's wrong with me, but that would be a long list.
In short, just know, I'm a bit of... unexpected-ness.?
.
Life is sorta funny. It gives us bumps in the road.
I am starting to believe that life gives us lemons when we least expect it.
I think I'm right.
.
Any who, I've been having health problems since I was 13.
They didn't actually become a bother until I was 14.
I had a seizure.
It was, intense. To say the least.
.
Now, I am 17. & I am still struggling.
Today will be day 10 that I have been "unfit" to attend school.
Awesome? No, not really.
This is nothing like a vacation.
.
Parents broke the news to me slowly.
"Nat, if this continues, you're out of PGHS"
Okay, yeah not very slowly.
Basically, I have a week. If I'm not better by then, then, See ya ol pg.


2 comments:

  1. Oh my heck Natalie ):
    Wow, I can't even imagine.
    I will keep you in my prayers.
    I wish you could get better, asap, but this seems like something that might be around for a bit..
    I'm so sorry. Be strong. You come across as a strong girl who pushes through hard things, that's just my impression of you. So be that girl, you'll be okay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. natalie, if you ever, ever need anybody, i'm just a phone call away.

    ReplyDelete