Monday, March 21, 2011

Brutsch.

my last name is Britsch.
brr-it-ch.
.
isn't it so funny?
go ahead, say it again.
.
are there any jokes that might go with that last name?
oh, i've heard a few.
"You're a real Britsch!"
"Bring your sister, & we'll have a pair of Britsch's!"
"Son of a Britsch."
"Dude, your shirt is so Britschn' "
.
luckily, for me, i have people all around me who have humor.
& they feel the need to be "original" & very "funny" when they learn my last name.
.
for that reason, i have decided to un-officially change my last name.
no, i am not getting married.
but, i will return my name back to it's original name.
(before america changed it, at Ellis Island.)
Brutsch.
brr-oo-sh
(except, you have to say it with a cool accent.)
.
it would be much appreciated if you would pass the word along.

No comments:

Post a Comment