Sunday, March 27, 2011

facebook official.

cyber world is the strangest thing.
my friend & i decided to joke around with cyber world.
what do we do?
make ourselves facebook official.
.
don't ever do it.
(make yourself facebook official with another)
unless, of course, it's real.
in my case, it was not.
& we went into the situation knowing so.
.
i have learned from this experience though.
& let me share my reasons against doing this.
.
Reason 1) you might actually find the boy very attractive.
Reason 2) you might realize you wish it wasn't totally a joke.
Reason 3) you might expose your pathetic truths.
Reason 4) you might confuse e'ryone.
Reason 5) you might forget the line of joking verse exposing true feelings.
.
this all might happen to you,
because it may have happened to me.
.
but it's fine.

1 comment: