Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Guapo.

Hello My Love.
I'm not exactly sure about your every detail, just yet.
But I do know a few things about you.
& let me tell you, you're amazing.

I know you will take care of me. When I'm ill, you get my medicine, gatorade, movies.
I know that even if you don't want to, you'll come with me to my brothers football games.
I know that I'm your favorite thing to snuggle with.
I know that you know the Church Of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is the only true church.
I know that you will take me to the temple, where we will be together for time & all eternity.
I know that you will occasionally, (or not so occasionally) cook.
I know that you will come to the Kelly Clarkson concert with me. Because she is my idol.
I know that you will be my best friend.
I know that you will always be true, to me.
I know that your mother & i will get along very well.
I know that you love my family, & that i will love your family.
I know that you will volunteer with me, in the Special Olympics. Because you understand the importance of giving back.
I know that you will bring out the best in me.

danggg boy. you got it going on.
& i can't wait to fall in love with you.

love,
your wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment