Sunday, March 6, 2011

welcome to the family.

in case you haven't heard the news, my sister is getting hitched.
i've decided, and bestowed upon myself as the welcoming committee.
& i'm off to a great start...

last friday, i had to drive my sisters good ol,multi-colored, mazda 626.
it really is a great car.
( & no matter what color you wear, this car will match you in color. )

any who, i had to make the journey from orem to cedar city.
i packed the necessities.
somehow, my belongings didn't all stay in my bag.
though, i thought i did a marvelous job keeping them all in one place.

my sister gave me a request before i ventured home.
"get all your crap out of my car!"
well, i was quite busy, so i brushed it off.

after church, the fambam all came back to the corry residence,
and my soon to be brother in law got a little red when he saw me.
long story short, he was going through my sisters car, (trying to find one of his belongs)
where he found one of mine.
not a big deal, right?
except for the fact that the belonging, was a bra.
... & he at first thought it was my sisters.
then was told it was his fiances little sisters.

welcome to the family chase.

No comments:

Post a Comment